Free VAG PDC EEPROM Repair Tool
Hi everyone,
I’m excited to share a tool I’ve developed that repairs EEPROM data in VAG PDC (Parking Distance Control) modules. If you’re dealing with error 16347 (Control Module Faulty - EEPROM error), this tool can help you fix it quickly and easily.
Key Features:
Simple to Use: Repair EEPROM errors with just a few clicks—no more complicated manual solutions.
Supported File Sizes: Compatible with EEPROM files of 2KB and 4KB.
Plug and Play: After repairing the dump, there’s no need for recoding. Just plug it back in, and it’s ready to go.
Includes Documentation: The tool provides BDM pinout and other useful information.
Optimized for Valeo Units: Works especially well with Valeo units, which are often prone to EEPROM corruption.
![[Image: Untitled.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/HshcjkmD/Untitled.png)
Hi everyone,
I’m excited to share a tool I’ve developed that repairs EEPROM data in VAG PDC (Parking Distance Control) modules. If you’re dealing with error 16347 (Control Module Faulty - EEPROM error), this tool can help you fix it quickly and easily.
Key Features:
Simple to Use: Repair EEPROM errors with just a few clicks—no more complicated manual solutions.
Supported File Sizes: Compatible with EEPROM files of 2KB and 4KB.
Plug and Play: After repairing the dump, there’s no need for recoding. Just plug it back in, and it’s ready to go.
Includes Documentation: The tool provides BDM pinout and other useful information.
Optimized for Valeo Units: Works especially well with Valeo units, which are often prone to EEPROM corruption.
![[Image: Untitled.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/HshcjkmD/Untitled.png)
![[Image: dstvagimmo-promo-poster.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/dVwHbgTS/dstvagimmo-promo-poster.png)
