Hello everyone,
I am working on an All Keys Lost (AKL) situation on a Volkswagen Touareg.
I have read the BCM data and I currently have both D-Flash and P-Flash files available. I need help generating/calculating the Sync File to complete the key programming process.
the car is from another country so i don't have the abelite to read ecu or tcm
Vehicle & File Details:
Download
Thank you in advance!
I am working on an All Keys Lost (AKL) situation on a Volkswagen Touareg.
I have read the BCM data and I currently have both D-Flash and P-Flash files available. I need help generating/calculating the Sync File to complete the key programming process.
the car is from another country so i don't have the abelite to read ecu or tcm
Vehicle & File Details:
- Make/Model: VW Touareg
- VIN: WVGBC27P1BD034910
- Available Files: D-Flash & P-Flash
Thank you in advance!

![[Image: dstvagimmo-promo-poster.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/dVwHbgTS/dstvagimmo-promo-poster.png)