Hello
im selling my Smok diagnostic. There is almost all VW licences buyed was as vwp4 ( full vag ) and when was nee I bought more what was needed. But jow is not all but almost all.
there is mercedes full too from date of purchase there is aome new licenced but only some.
jtag is selled too . It is Smok Jtag. Same as smok licences I boughted is as full and when was something new I voughted it that is compatible wit Smok licenced purchased.
Who want I can send acreenshot with licenced activated. There is no year or some payment for working devices. Onlybif you want something new you can purchase it. It is same with jtag.
Price is 2700. + Shippimg.
im selling my Smok diagnostic. There is almost all VW licences buyed was as vwp4 ( full vag ) and when was nee I bought more what was needed. But jow is not all but almost all.
there is mercedes full too from date of purchase there is aome new licenced but only some.
jtag is selled too . It is Smok Jtag. Same as smok licences I boughted is as full and when was something new I voughted it that is compatible wit Smok licenced purchased.
Who want I can send acreenshot with licenced activated. There is no year or some payment for working devices. Onlybif you want something new you can purchase it. It is same with jtag.
Price is 2700. + Shippimg.