Hello mates, please I need some assistance with a 2023 Range Rover Vogue (L460).
The vehicle appears to have been completely flagged/locked by the watchdog system. Initially, the car was started, and while trying to press the security button to unlock it, someone opened the rear passenger door. Since then, there are no lights on the dashboard and the ignition does not come on.
A JLR technician from Coscharis Nigeria advised that the vehicle may have been factory-flagged, but I would like to confirm this with experienced JLR technicians before proceeding further.
If anyonecan help verify the vehicle status or advise on the correct diagnostic procedure, I can provide the VIN privately if required.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.
The vehicle appears to have been completely flagged/locked by the watchdog system. Initially, the car was started, and while trying to press the security button to unlock it, someone opened the rear passenger door. Since then, there are no lights on the dashboard and the ignition does not come on.
A JLR technician from Coscharis Nigeria advised that the vehicle may have been factory-flagged, but I would like to confirm this with experienced JLR technicians before proceeding further.
If anyonecan help verify the vehicle status or advise on the correct diagnostic procedure, I can provide the VIN privately if required.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.